Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Arrionna's Influence

I am writing, because I must tell you living in florida away from this vibrant ministry I was a part of is tough, but I take notice of the testimonies I hear from my brothers and sisters who are still there leading the ministry.

I also must say that one of my most fond memories is that of Arrionna coming up to me,  a little girl of 8 years old then, who is probably 10 now,  but she said,  "I am so excited to be here,  I wish I could give to help this ministry." "Do you think if I give my bus fair in the offering plate that I would have used to get back home,  You could help me find an adult that I could trust to get me a ride home from church?  I love it here!"  This week I am praying for this family,  they are in a shelter in Adrian Michigan, and I know they miss their friends and family, and more importantly their church home.  I am thankful for God letting me be a part of their lives,  Cyerra, Torian and Arrionna, but i pray that loving folks will help them get back with those whom they love and love God with in their spiritual family.

God Bless them.  I still learn from youth who give me this kind of example of how to be a disciple of Jesus Christ.  

God Bless You!
From a Gentle Giant Forerunner of Christ's Peace.